- To make a real difference to people’s lives and to respect the clients model of the world
- To only work with people who are committed in some way shape or form to creating change
- Be constantly be aware of the continuing development in the fields of NLP, Coaching, Hypnotherapy & Psychology
- To approach every project with maximum energy and enthusiasm
- Give something back by working pro bono with children and teenagers/young people
- To be results and outcome focused
- To assist them in developing a wealth of skills and tools to be able to enrich their day-to-day worlds in more ways than they thought possible and to have a lot of fun doing it!
- To refer a client to another therapist in a different field if if the problems or issues stretch beyond our remit
What is NLP?
The co-founders of NLP , Richard Bandler and linguist John Grinder, claimed that it would be instrumental in “finding ways to help people have better, fuller and richer lives”. They coined the term “Neuro-Linguistic Programming” to denote their belief in a connection between neurological processes (“neuro”), language (“linguistic”) and behavioral patterns that have been learned through experience (“programming”) and can be organized to achieve specific goals in life.