POSITIVE PARENTING TIPS
One of my favourite NLP Blogs has just posted this so I thought I would share it with you.
Some great tips on How NLP can assist in Positive Parenting!
NLP is a way of helping a person change their behaviour through a series of guiding principles, techniques, and attitudes. Another way of putting it is that NLP is a way of helping a person change how they do what they do or change how they handle a certain situation or certain emotions. This method is just as effective with children as it is with adults and using it with children when they are young helps them because they will then become adults that have the tools to change their behaviour when they need to.
Here are the top 8 Ways to become more effective parent with NLP:
- 1: Adopt a positive mindset so that you can develop proactive strategies in order to achieve desired outcomes when coaching your children at home, at school, and in daily life.
- 2: Coach kids so that they will have excellent behaviour at school, at home, and in social setting. This will allow them to experience the best outcome in any negotiation or situation.
- 3: Build rapid rapport with your children and how to coach children so that they can build positive rapport with their teachers, friends, and acquaintances in order to achieve win-win outcomes in all their objectives.
- 4: Communicate with your children by using different language and words in order to achieve persuasive positive outcomes.
- 5: Create positive change. This includes ways to end negative patterns and open up new pathways for your children, ways to make problems disappear by changing the way you code them in your children’s mind, and ways to help your children become totally motivated no matter what state they are in.
- 6: Communicate effectively with your children to achieve the outcome you want.
- 7: Rewire your children’s brains so that they stop procrastinating and can eliminate negative or “stuck” states in their lives, such as under achieving in school, sports, and social interactions.
- 8: Make problems disappear using “re framing”, how to get rid of “limiting beliefs” and teach your children to lead more empowering lives, and how to use certain metaphors to identify phobia and to eliminate conflicts between you and your children.
Each of these involve proven NLP techniques that have been used in many setting and with people of all ages. Teachers have successfully used these NLP tips in their classrooms and you can successfully bring them into your home.NLP means bringing excellence into every aspect of your life & work, and parenting is one area that can benefit from your NLP skills tremendously.
If you are interested in finding out more about now NLP can help you and your children please get in touch!